Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy, Busy

Wow, it's been 2 weeks since I updated. I've been busy working on school, reading, and doing fun summer things. After my piano lessons every Tuesday, the 3 ladies have started going downtown to eat a picnic lunch, which is kinda fun. Of course anytime Je is with us, we have more fun. This summer I play the piano about every Wednesday downtown at a store. I can't say I'm very good at it, but hopefully I'll get better as I do it more.


This summer, on Fridays we've been taking the day off and sewing. Last Friday, I finished making myself a skirt, although I really don't need any more skirts. Today I cut out a top to go with the skirt.

Je and I have started trying to walk for 1/2 hour every night. I'm trying to finish my Physical Education for school this summer, and plus I enjoy spending time with my sister. One night before our walk, I dressed up and Je took some pictures of me for my senior pictures. One of the bushes in our backyard was in bloom, and I wanted some of my senior pictures taken with it, so Je obliged.


I've been working on English Literature, Physical Education, and Courtship for the month of June. In July, I plan to take a break from Eng. Lit. and work on British History and Government.

No comments: