Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trip to Grandma's!

Tuesday, the ladies (Mommy, Je and me) went to visit Grandma. We had a great time together. We did lots of cleaning, put a puzzle together, and watched videos and tv in the evenings. Thursday Je drove us home.

Yesterday Je signed up for college this fall. Just one week after graduation, Je has decided to go back to college to take a PowerPoint class. She plans on using the skills she learns to create a PowerPoint presentation for my graduation next year.

Also yesterday, Daddy took the day off from work, so I talked him into taking me swimming in Lake Michigan. It was sprinkling outside, but I had a good time.

My Uncle Joe came down with cellulitis Tuesday night and was still in the hospital when he had a heart attack last night, so if you think of it pray for him and his family.

My family is having a family portrait done this afternoon, which is always very interesting because we have an extreme case of opiacameraphobia -I made up the word which means extreme blinking when having your picture taken. I'd better get all beautified for it.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Hey, Norton Ladies,
I haven't seen you lately at the evening service. I didn't know if I had just missed you or if you ladies were buzzing around the country. Hope to see you soon.
jennifer k furmato