Saturday, June 7, 2008

Je's College Graduation!!!

Last night, Je graduated with an Associates Degree as a Medical Assistant. Earlier that day she completed her externship. As her proud sister, I'm happy to inform everyone she graduated with a 4.0. It was a long graduation with between 600 and 700 graduates, but we had Je to break up the monotony. It'll be nice not having Je at school or studying. Hopefully Je will have plenty of time this summer to play with me and go on walks to the beach.

Here's a picture with a fellow Medical Assistant graduate.

This week I started English Literature, which is tougher than American Literature. On Fridays Mommy will not work on school with me, as she has declared Friday Sewing day. At present I'm making a skirt and top, and Mommy is making a bathrobe for herself.

No comments: