Friday, February 29, 2008

Je and Ki's Events in the Week


Yesterday I volunteered at the library where Je works. Je worked from 1-4, so I just went with her. The temporary location just opened on Monday, so the sorting room was overflowing with books. (All the books were due on Wednesday.) My job was to sort and load carts. Sadly, Je shelved all afternoon, so I didn't see her much :( . I missed her, but I miss her more when I'm left at home while she works. After work, the two us went out to eat together. When you eat out that early in the evening, the restaurant is fairly dead. The two of us usually go out to eat together, after we've been spending a lot of time together, so there really isn't much to talk about. Eating out with your parents, in my view, is far more exciting and enjoyable. After our afternoon/early evening out together, we did something together just for fun. I really enjoyed the after supper activity. My personal idea of fun is many times spur of the moment ideas.

As you can see, from the picture above, Je's bruises on her arms haven't had much time to heal. Today, she was at college all day doing competencies, EKGs, and drawing blood. She seems to be learning a lot in all areas. Recently, supper conversations at our house have become quite interesting, with all of her stories about her day and what she has learned. Often times, she has to be told the topic isn't proper dinner conversation.
Today, Mommy and I shopped. We went to 10 places where we bought lots of groceries and things. Among the things we bought were thread, bias tape, two t-shirts, soup, scrapbooking stickers and lots of meat.
I passed a Suzuki song in violin, and my violin teacher was in a good mood, too. In piano, my lessons continue to stretch my abilities, yet still are loads of fun.
In school this week, I started Disciplines of a Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes. I'm really enjoying the book.

No comments: