Friday, February 1, 2008

Happenings



The snow just keeps coming. The roads haven't been very good. Je's school was cancelled Wednesday, so she's been home with us. (I love having her home with us.) Recently, she has been making drug cards for the top 50 prescribed drugs.

Tomorrow my uncle and aunt are having a game night at their house. All my aunts and uncles should be there so it's sure to be loads of fun.


This morning from about 8 to noon I did a practice ACT test in preparation for the real test on February 9th. I'll be extremely glad when I'm done with the ACT.


In piano my songs this week are Spring Song by Mendelssohn, Solace by Joplin, Finish the Job from Patch the Pirate Goes West, and I Will Call Upon the Lord from my Lord Be Glorifed arrangement book.


I have spent many hours playing the Yamaha piano pictured above. I have never played an upright piano that I like any better.

The last couple of evenings, we have enjoyed either watching Emergency or Petticoat Junction. I had forgotten how funny Petticoat Junction can be.

No comments: