Friday, February 8, 2008

My favorite blogs and other things

My (Ki's) top favorite blogs are:

Biblical Womanhood -A blog of practical homemaking ideas and inspiration.

Girl Talk-A blog of spiritual inspiration and sometimes fun.

Young Ladies Christian Fellowship - A blog particularly for young single woman.

I Heart Huckabee- A political blog by the three Harris brothers.

The Rebelution-A blog for young people, who desire to rebel against the culture, and Do Hard Things.



Je is half-way done with this quarter! Daddy and Mommy are going on a date tomorrow morning, while I have the ACT. I'd much rather chaperone them, than do the ACT; but I must Do Hard Things and do the ACT. According to our calender, next week will be fun and busy.



Colossians 3:17

And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

No comments: