Saturday, August 16, 2008

This Week

Since I failed to post last week, please see below for that post. But now for this week's happenings.



About every evening this week we have been watching the Olympics on our black-and-white TV, which we can receive all sorts of channels on. This week has been pretty normal for me- a bit of school, working around the house, and playing piano. Thursday the ladies went shopping in the afternoon. For supper we had pizza from Papa Murphy's. Yesterday, my cold which started Thursday, hit me hard and I laid around and didn't do much. Also yesterday, Mommy and Je stained our deck, and I was able to help them a little bit. Today everyone except me, went to the family reunion on my mom's side. I rested, watched Olympics, cleaned the bathrooms, did some laundry, etc.

No comments: