Saturday, April 19, 2008

Externship, Vinegar, Pride and Prejudice, and Do Hard Things

Je has been extremely busy. She started her externship Monday, and worked there Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Plus, she is still working at the library and going to college. She also started going to the chiropractor. By Wednesday, she was exhausted. At least on Thursday she could rest a little. She seems to enjoy her externship and she fits in well at the office. Wednesday night after church, we bought her new scrubs, that were on sale.



Mommy:
Sadly, I don't seem to mention her much. Well, the last couple of weeks she has taken a liking to vinegar. Vinegar takes out bad smells and whitens the laundry. Just add 1/2 a cup during the rinse cycle. Oh, and if you need to get blood out of anything, use hydrogen peroxide


Daddy:
He is in the thick of the cold he caught from Je and I. An interesting fact about Daddy is one of his favorite movies is A&E's Pride and Prejudice. Although we are suppose to be on a month long fast from videos or DVDs, we still watched Pride and Prejudice.


Ki (Me):
With Je being gone a Lot, I was able to finish my school work, mostly. When Je's home I like to spend time with her. On Wednesday, Do Hard Things (by Alex and Brett Harris) arrived in the mail. I was so excited! I haven't quite finished my copy, only about 50 pages left!It has turned out to be quite the thought provoking book! My goal was to finish my American Literature, Accounting, and the reading of American History by May 2nd. But, I don't think Accounting or Literature will quite make it. American History should be done by May 2nd, though.

No comments: