Friday, April 25, 2008

Class of 2008?

The past year or so, I have been receiving in the mail ads to do with a 2008 graduation. Last summer it started with multiple senior picture ads, then it was financial aid seminars, recently it turned to tuxedo rentals (like I actually would find someone to rent a tux!), then just a week or so ago, I received an ad from Gordon Food Services. I am Not graduating this spring!! It does get discouraging when I'm habitually receiving things for a 2008 graduation, and my high schooling has not yet been completed.

I do hope to complete my high school work by December of this year, but I plan to actually do the graduation festivities in the spring of '09.

In other things: Daddy has been very sick. He went to the doctor on Tuesday, where he got antibiotics and cough medicine. Yesterday, he went back to work for a 1/2 day and today for a full day. He had a virus which developed into a bacterial infection. Mainly, he was plagued with a horrible, productive cough.

Je did her 1st on the job shot today. We all enjoy hearing about her time at her externship. She is working mainly in the clinical area now. At the library, she quit working on Thursdays. Now she just works Mondays and Saturdays there.

Today Mommy and I cleaned the house, opened the windows, and aired out the house.

Today I joined Homeschool Alumni. I heard about it quite a while ago, and finally I joined. If you're a homeschool student 16 years or older, or you're a homeschool graduate you can join. If you fit in either of those categories, come on and join. I'd love to put some people on my "friend" list.

No comments: