Friday, April 11, 2008

Externship, Easter Egg Hunt, and English Literature

It has been a fairly busy week for me. Next week and the weeks following, Je is going to be very busy with her externship, work, school, and homework. Monday Je starts her externship. This week Je and I have both had bad head colds.

Last Wednesday, Mommy and I went to an Abeka book display in Holland and bought my English Literature. For weeks I had been looking forward to ordering it. Mommy says, once I finish my American Lit, I may start English Lit. Late yesterday afternoon I participated in a Teen Easter Egg hunt at our local library. Je and Mommy wanted me to participate in the hunt, so I did. Actually it turned out to be quite a bit of fun, and I found one of the grand prize eggs. The grand prize was a gift bag full of tons of candy and a few other things. After the Easter egg hunt the three ladies went out to eat at Arby's and then on to Ladies Bible Study.

My songs in piano are "Waltz in F major, Op. 34 No 3" by Chopin, "Rose Leaf Rag" by Joplin, an arrangement of "O How He Loves You and Me", and the Patch the Pirate song, "Helpers". You can hear someone play the Chopin piece here.

No comments: