Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl's Week and Quilting

This is a post I wrote back in April when my parents were gone for a week.

This week Je and I have been fairly busy. We are planning on making three quilts together this week. The top of my sister's lap quilt should be done tonight-only two seams left to do! Tomorrow we start on Je's pastel baby size quilt, and possibly on my bright baby size quilt.
The tops of the quilts were all were completed.

Not having school has been a bit of an adjustment. It has been fun not having school. Since I don't have school my mom has given me more jobs to do around the house.

I'm one of the laziest persons around, and I want to do something about that. So I have taken up consistently running, (the running thing didn't last long and I need to get back to it) memorizing Scripture, and trying to get up earlier in the day. But this week I haven't been quite as strict on doing my new goals. Last night Je and I didn't go to bed till 1 a.m., so I didn't get up very early this morning. Yup, that's what happens when the parents are gone.

No comments: