Saturday, May 31, 2008

School and Spelling Bee

Well, last week I wrote a post, but after Mommy read it, she said it wasn't appropriate for everyone to read. It was suppose to be a satire, but it ended up being almost believable; so it's not published.

I finished 11th grade this week!!!!! Je finishes college Tuesday, and her externship Friday. Friday night Je graduates!!! Maybe next week I'll post some pictures.

Our church was suppose to have their annual campout this weekend, but it was cancelled and rescheduled for September. We had a lot going on this weekend so even though I love the campout, I'm glad it was canceled. Tomorrow we plan to go to church in Dansville, and I'm excited about that.

The ladies watched the 2008 Scripps National Spelling Bee last night. Sameer Mishra from West Lafayette, Indiana won. I was rooting for Kavya Shivashankar and Tia Thomas. We try to watch the spelling bee every year.

No comments: