Friday, March 14, 2008

Guest Post by Je (the older sister)

Je is done with this quarter of school, so Mommy told her she is to post today on our blog. She is quite reluctant.... by Ki

Now here's Je:

I made it through this quarter of classes with all A's, I think. I still don't have an official grade from my Phlebotomy class. I am so glad to be done with all the pokes and prodding. All I have left now is my review class for the certification exam and my externship.

So far on my spring break I have had a chance to read for fun including the comics Grandma L. gave us. (I have read all of January's now.) and I have also been watching lots of episodes of Season four of Emergency. We are trying to watch as much as possible of the DVD before it is due back at the library on Monday.

Ki enjoys that I am home more now that I'm on spring break. Her spring break is next week, but I don't know how much of a break she will take as it seems like she is speeding through school as fast as she can. She hopes to have all her high school work finished by next January.

No comments: