Friday, January 25, 2008

What's Going On Here

Blogging isn't my first priority, so I've been busy trying to do school. I finished my first semester of American Literature, and I'm suppose to be doing a report for American History on Patrick Henry, but I'd rather just do the research.

Je has survived all her tests and pokes this week. I quizzed her on EKG earlier this week, and she seemed to know her stuff, so I'm not worried about the results. She has endured at least 3 TB test on the lower arm, one prick on the finger for a glucose test, two pricks on the finger for a Hematocrit and a simulated insulin injection in the lower abdomen. She says they don't hurt too bad. I am glad she is getting poked and not me.

I'm studying for the ACT. My reading is good, but math and science are disasters.

This afternoon I enjoyed a blueberry milkshakes made with Mommy's brand new blender. I like it when we buy new kitchen appliances. We're having tacos tonight, anything Mexican I really enjoy.

We have tons of snow here. Both violin and piano were canceled on Tuesday (Je didn't even have college, because Baker was closed). Yesterday before I cleared off the deck we had from 18 to 22 in.

Posted by Ki

No comments: