Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Eventful Tuesday

Today was my second time ever driving alone. My mom asked me to drive myself to piano lessons, a short two miles down the road. Anyway I was almost to lessons, when the minivan suddenly started decreasing speed and wouldn't accelerate. Fortunately a side road was just ahead, so I turned in there. The vehicle pretty much quit working there. I called my mom, and then ran/walked the rest of the distance to lessons. For the next couple hours my family kept busy driving back and forth to the location with our other car. That incident interrupted the whole family's day.

Blessings of today:

It happened close to home.
A side road was close by when the minivan quit working.
Both Daddy and Je were able to be home this afternoon.
Most of my school work was done this morning, so I'm not behind in it much.
Best of all : We went out to eat tonight, because we weren't able to go grocery shopping.

I had my violin lesson this afternoon. My violin teacher sure was in a good mood today:) I even passed a song in Suzuki!! Today was one of my best lessons yet in violin.



Posted by Ki

No comments: