Friday, November 21, 2008

It's A Wonderful Life

I'm really enjoying the season of life I'm in right now. Being eighteen is so much fun! Although I still have 5 subjects left in school, in my view it really is only 2. For British History all I have left is to watch a couple of movies. My class in Marriage & Family will be done once I finish up The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace, and read Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp. Piano is counted as a subject, but to me playing the piano is like being told to eat dessert-it's a joy. So that leaves me with just Government and English Literature. Mommy has been bugging me to do Government, so I read a chapter and did the questions for it today, now she thinks I'm going to fast. I just can't satisfy her. English Literature is my big subject because I'm only half-way done.

With only two main subjects, I have enjoyed doing lots of fun things. On Tuesday I made a big batch of peppermint cookies. Tuesday night Je and I had an enjoyable snow ball fight. Yesterday I finished today's school, so I made s'mores bars and did domestic things today. Also with less school, I have time to read one of my favorite magazines, Reminisce. There are three things I like to do for fun, cook, spend time with my family, and read.

At my house we have been getting lots of snow. I love snow!

No comments: